Five Web App
ONScripter Plus review
Want no ads? Get the ad free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onscripter.pluspro
This application has more features and has a different user interface than the other ONScripter applications.
Visit the Github page to setup games. https://github.com/matthewn4444/onscripter-plus-android/wiki/Setting-up-a-Visual-Novel
If you want this app to be translated to your language, email me if you would like to help translate.
- Place games in any folder in your SD card or internal memory
- Able to change the default folder to place your games
- Able to hide controls when playing a game and bring them back up with a swipe from the sides
- Able to increase and scale up the text size
- A game does not require a font file to play (it will use a default font provided by the app)
- English proportional font is supported
- Supports UTF-8 script encoding (for French, Spanish etc)
- Support Hangul Korean character set
- Ingame videos
- Chinese support
- Basic ONScripter-EN
- Support PONScripter features to play some other English games
- In-game font changing support (through options)
- Implement widescreen (ported) games
- Implement a widescreen (adapted-hack) mode
For more information, please visit the github page where you can get and compile the code or view instructions how to set games up.
You can try a free ONScripter game Narcissu at the following link: http://narcissu.insani.org/down.html
Thanks to Studio O.G.A for the original source code. http://onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/android.html
Unfortunately, professional review of the ONScripter Plus app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic