Crash Bandicoot Mobile
Varies with device
Crash Bandicoot Mobile review
Crash Bandicoot: On the run is a game where you can either play as Crash Bandicoot or Coco Bandicoot. Crash Bandicoot is out on an adventure to save the world from a giant space station in space. Along the way, Crash finds out that he is not the only one who is trying to save the world. Crash has to find his sister Coco to protect her from the space station. Crash has to travel through different worlds in order to find Coco. Crash Bandicoot: On the Run is a 3D platformer that is available for the iOS, and much like the Crash Bandicoot game that was released previously for the Playstation, this game follows the adventures of Crash Bandicoot, who has been framed by Dr. Neo Cortex for the theft of an ancient crystal.
Crash Bandicoot: On the run is a 3D platformer. The player has to go through different levels in order to save the world. They have to collect Wumpa Fruit to get extra points. The player also has to collect crystals to get extra lives. There are different bonuses that can be activated by collecting items. The player can use a jet pack to fly to reach high places. There are also fruit that will change Crash into different animals. Crash Bandicoot: On the Run is a 3D platformer, and it plays similarly to the Crash Bandicoot games of the past. The game is controlled through a virtual joystick and buttons that are found on the screen. The player can move left and right on the screen, and can jump and attack by tapping the virtual buttons that are found at the bottom of the screen.
The graphics are 2.5D and they are hand drawn. The graphics are bright and colorful. Crash Bandicoot: On the Run features graphics that are in the 3D cel-shading style, but the graphics themselves don't have a lot of detail.
Crash Bandicoot: On the run is a game that is very replayable. The game has a lot of levels, and some levels have multiple paths that can be taken. There are also different characters that can be played as. The game is fairly short, and is lacking in replayability.
- This is a game that can be played by people of all ages
- This game is very entertaining
- This game is very easy to learn
- The game has a lot of levels
- The game is very replayable
- The game has a lot of different characters that can be played as
- The game has a variety of different items that can be collected
- This game is not very difficult
- The game does not have a lot of item variety
- This game does not have a lot of different levels
- The game does not have any multiplayer
- The game does not have any replay value